воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cotton eye joe new version




I donapos;t know if Iapos;ve ever really said this out loud. Not even to the Veg.

Iapos;m just so happy, you know? I love him, and I love life weapos;re building together, the house weapos;re renting, everything.

Iapos;m so lucky, and sometimes I canapos;t even believe it. Even though on some level, after everything, I know I deserve it. And it makes all the "everything" Iapos;ve gone through worth it.

Someone who loves me, and cuddles me, and thanks me when I do the dishes or cook dinner, even though Iapos;m not a very good cook? You just canapos;t beat that.

There were so many times I just wasnapos;t "sure" about my choices or about being in this relationship, but I followed my gut knowing that it was only because it was so different and so was he... And every morning I wake up next to him and know I did everything right.

I smile to myself, snuggle up to him and try to let him know without saying just how happy he makes me. All I can do is tell him I love him and kiss his shoulder. I donapos;t have any other words.

I also love the crock pot I bought a couple of weeks ago.

I think I may leave him for my crock pot.

But thatapos;s ok, because Iapos;m pretty sure heapos;s going to leave me for his new 46" HDTV.

empire state building manhattan, cotton eye joe new version, cotton eye joe nightclub i, cotton eye joe nightclub in tennessee, cotton eye joe original mp3.



Комментариев нет: